Enrolment forms can be found here.
You may become a borrower by paying the Library membership fee which is $220 (for twelve months) or $120 (for six months). The following persons are entitled to a borrowing card without payment of the fee.
- - Students of the University of Divinity
- - Faculty members and other lecturers and tutors of Pilgrim Theological College
- - Staff of the Centre for Theology and Ministry
- - Visiting scholars recommended to the Library by Pilgrim Theological College, Trinity College Theological School or the Society of Jesus
- - Members of the Society of Jesus and members of staff of bodies or institutions sponsored or supported by the Society who are recommended to Council by the Provincial
- Faculty members and other lecturers, tutors and staff of Jesuit College of Spirituality
- - Ordained ministers of the Uniting Church in Australia, Synod of Victoria and Tasmania
- - Lay Pastors, Youth Workers, Community Ministers, Accredited Lay Preachers, Pastors (or equivalent, such as youth leader, pastoral visitor, worship leader or children and family worker currently in a recognised placement or appointment) in the UCA, Synod of Victoria and Tasmania
- - Candidates for Specified Ministries of the UCA, Synod of Victoria and Tasmania undertaking required studies (including candidates not at Pilgrim Theological College or the University of Divinity)
- - Endorsed UCA members in ministry with children
- - The staff of Trinity College and members of Trinity College who are students of The University of Melbourne and/or Trinity College Theological School
- - Licensed clergy of the Anglican Province of Victoria
- - Faculty members of a Recognized Teaching Institution of the University of Divinity, including adjunct lecturers who are recommended by the Principal of their institution.
- - Faculty members of the Presbyterian Theological Hall.
- - The Master, Deans, Fellows, Directors of Studies, Resident Tutors and Librarians of Ormond and Queen's Colleges at The University of Melbourne
- - Student residents of Ormond and Queen's Colleges
- - Undergraduate and postgraduate students, and staff, of The University of Melbourne