Online students of Pilgrim Theological College, Jesuit College of Spirituality and Trinity College Theological School are entitled to register as a member of the library. Please use the Application form.
Access to online resources
You can request copies of parts of books and articles from print journals by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The following information must be included in order to comply with copyright law:
- The title of the chapter / article and the title of the book or journal.
- The name of the author.
- The journal volume and issue number.
- Date of publication.
- It is useful to include further information such as the edition, page numbers, place of publication etc..
- Required for study and/or research by [your full name (first name and family name).
- Student at [....] College enrolled in [course code].
Requests for resources not owned by the library incur a cost of $16.50 per article/chapter.
The library will send books to addresses within Australia. You will be responsible for the return postage costs only. You can borrow up to 20 books at a time and the loan period is four weeks with online renewal available. Some items are restricted but we will endeavour to supply the texts you require.
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +61 3 9340 8888